The ModuSec modular construction system provides high security walls or complete enclosures - inside an existing building or as an independent external construction with support steel, doors, roof, rainwater goods, etc.
The system is fast and clean to construct, fully finished with no wet trades. Construct from a few square meters to any footprint size (many projects exceeding 500m2), as single or multi storey height.
- Standards advice
- Doors / Windows
- Structural steelwork
- Room in room
- Standalone with roof
A single source, turnkey fire rated modular solution, providing options for:
- LPS 1175 SR1 to SR5 & EN1627/30 RC5
- CPNI - UK Government Standards
Multi-Threat protection from fire & forced attack, plus:
- Blast Protection: C15 - 100 Kg TNT equivalence at 15m
- Ballistic Protection: FB4 with further options up to FB7
Data Centres - Network Equipment Rooms - Test and Production Facilities – Workshops - Critical Infrastructure Utility Protection - Armouries - Laboratories - Control Rooms - Storage Areas - Gatehouses
Built on-site to any size, or as a ModuPod.
- Built offsite as a complete transportable building
- Any size up to 12m x 4m on a steel frame for ease of transport & placement
- Built to any of our security ratings
- Supplied as an empty shell or an office with power, lighting, floor covering, etc., or as a Complete ready to go server room with all M & E services, cables, racks, etc.
Quality control of admin, manufacture and installation guaranteed under ISO 9001 with over 30 years experience in building protected environments - working with end users, architects and M & E contractors.
JOSCAR accreditation for the Aerospace, Defence and Security sectors.
Please contact us for a quotation or further details on:
+44 (0)20 8786 8787
Approved for UK Government Use.
For details contact CPNI.
BS476 Part 22 - EN 1634/EN 1364 90 minutes Insulation & Integrity to levels required for IT protection
Also options for:
IP 66 (dust/water)
FB4 Ballistic Protection